Collections Workflow Specialist
- Lake Mary, FL - United States
- Finance and Accounting - Full-Time
- Job # 353524
Significantly contributes to the delivery of financial services as an Individual Contributor working in specific areas within Finance and also assists in establishing required linkages to the global Finance organization. Candidate must demonstrate a strong knowledge of VZT Collection Process & Systems including ordering and provisioning systems. Works to support the team as assigned enabling the business through technology enhancements with various assigned tasks to collect and assimilate data. Candidate must demonstrate understanding of systems and interdependencies of processes to drive the business toward the development of systems that enable processes. A further key responsibility of this position is to identify any improvement opportunities in this area and, if asked to, contribute to the design and implementation of new processes or procedures as a result of identifying improvement opportunities. Value is provided to the enterprise by constantly improving the processes associated with the delivery of specific Finance services to provide timely, accurate information and to ultimately safeguard Verizon assets.
Develop Business Requirements to support Bill to Cash (B2C), Consumer & Mass Business major initiatives and goals for supported financial systems.
Manage End to End processing for the Consumer & Mass Business Workflow and Payment Systems
C&MB Systems Liaison & Staff B2C & Retail applications supporting credit & collections
Specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provides subject matter expertise on complex processes or issues to the assigned team and work stream.
Analyzes, participates and represents Financial Services in order to provide input as a subject matter expert on project requirement gathering sessions with multiple LOBs and external vendors and interprets reports for managers providing recommendations to guide business decisions
Maintains ongoing interaction with internal client groups and other functional areas relating to objectives, deliverables, resource allocation and related matters
Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies for their assigned work stream or function(s)
Ensures compliance with internal policies and controls, and with external regulations
Undertakes complex projects and provides guidance on project related issues as needed
Leads or participates, as required, in training and skills development initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert
Participates in user acceptance testing activities associated with new or modified systems
Fields issue escalations from internal customers or delivery partners and responds to customer inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution
Identifies improvement opportunities for their work stream and works closely with either the internal team or service providers (if any) to enable the implementation of improvement opportunities
Assists in assessing the services delivered by the service providers (if any) and validating that performance metrics established by service level agreements are met as applicable
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to conduct analysis/publication of results with identification of areas of weakness and the creation and implementation of corrective action plans
- Ability to build Field, Staff and IT relationships and create satisfaction through the project/task lifecycle.
- Expertise with managing multiple, inter-related projects and planning for a well formulated enhancement & implementation.
Analyze and interpret system Health Checks on a daily basis
- Ability to assist team in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems related to system processes, data reporting, software, and/or hardware.
- Ability to clearly articulate a system solution to all business partners and IT partners including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise on complex processes or issues to the assigned team and work stream.
- Be able to be responsible for maintaining systems documentation, tables, and data analysis in the Recovery Systems environment
- Ability to bridge communication among technical and non-technical project staff and clients
- Business case planning, business and functional requirement analysis, use case creation and execution, system design and interpretation, pre and post production testing and implementation.
- Proven analytical skills, software and PC skills and decision making capabilities
- Ability to travel if required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
DESIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity