This position will provide Program/Project Management and Business Operations Support to the VP – New Product Development Organization, Center of Software Excellence, and his team, responsible for Verizon software development and architecture across the product domains and VZLabs.
This position is responsible for the end-to-end project/program management rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may possess subject matter experience.
- Manage cross-functional project teams utilizing project management processes. Establish and monitor master project plans, acquisition and coordination of resources (people or systems, internal or external).
- Create and maintain executive dashboard to reflect project performance.
- Report project status to Verizon executives and vendors involved in the projects.
- Responsible for vendor management, including liaison to sourcing and legal teams.
- Responsible for providing business operational support and for internal business projects and programs from inception to completion
- Responsible for finance management associated with projects and teams supported, including establishing budget plans, gap analysis and mitigation planning.
- Exercises considerable judgment in developing methods, techniques & evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.