Customer Care QA Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
- Atlanta, GA - United States
- Human Resources - Full-Time
- Job #
This job posting is no longer active
Verizon Telematics is a fast paced and growing company seeking a hands-on Customer Care QA Analyst. The Customer Care QA Analyst will participate in the development and maintenance of the quality programs to support ongoing process improvement and customer satisfaction opportunities. This position will be responsible for performing call quality monitoring and leading call calibration sessions with business partners to ensure quality is measured consistently. In addition, the evaluation and presentation of call center quality results, identification of gaps, process improvements, shared best practices and areas of opportunity to enhance the client experience are reported to management on a weekly/monthly basis.
Responsibilities include: quality monitoring for all customer interactions (voice and data), customer survey analytics and ensuring data consistency of quality and customer satisfaction data through regular testing and regular quality and customer satisfaction reporting and analysis of results.
PROCESS REVIEW AND PROCEDURES:
Use quality and customer satisfaction data and/or calls to perform a detailed closed case analysis and/or quality review to identify performance gaps, trends, and areas of opportunities, highlight strengths and/or provide shared best practices. Provide feedback to stakeholders and/or business partners for continuous improvement of policies and/or procedures based on compiled results.
QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IMPROVEMENT:
Define and manage projects with internal and/or external business partners supporting improving quality and customer satisfaction results. Identify and document enhancements to the process, to include improvement opportunities for HTI Call Center customer interactions, training, procedures and/or system enhancements.
Develop and maintain standardized reporting and analysis that will allow HTI and HTI Suppliers to take action on findings and recommendations. Perform call quality monitoring, customer survey analysis and ensure data consistency of quality and customer satisfaction through ongoing reporting analysis of results. Use these results to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
TEAM MEMBER: Collaborate with call centers, internal staff and other stakeholders to support projects as determined by HTI Customer Service leadership.
Qualifications: (What are the minimum requirements for the position?)
Education Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
Experience A minimum of 3 - 4 years call center, customer service team lead, business analyst, customer satisfaction analytics and project management. LEAN Six Sigma preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to perform data and trending analysis, identify performance gaps, highlight strengths, and provide shared best practices.
• Demonstrated experience in management level communications and interactions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, self-directed, and team-based environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, strong organizational/follow-up skills required.
• Ability to work in matrix managed environment
• Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, facilitation and presentation skills required
• Demonstrated success in problem solving, team work, adaptability and decision making
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications to include: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Familiar with Siebel CRM, Oracle CCA, OBIEE reporting, Sharepoint
• Willingness to Travel.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Fluent in Spanish preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet