Sr. Ecommerce Trainer
- Piscataway, NJ - United States
- Marketing - Full-Time
- Job # 359641
This position is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and implementing training programs and communications within the Verizon Wireless Internet Sales & Operations team (ISO). The Sr. Consultant develops and evaluates training methodology and curriculum content; represents employee interests in consultation with universities or other accredited certifications. The Sr Consultant also designs and implements the communication plans for all ISO initiatives, ensuring that ISO and its partners are well informed and engaged. This role also performs related duties as assigned and may supervise support staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 5+ years Verizon Wireless sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet sales experience preferred
• Experience managing direct reports.
• Experience with communicating and presenting to upper management .
• Experience in vendor management or procurement functions
• Knowledge in multiple facets of business including but not limited to project management, financials, budgeting, and governance.
• Must possess strong verbal communication skills and outstanding writing skills
• Effective communication with all level of contacts
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives
• Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team
• Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies / vendors
• Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
• Must be a highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to execute on assignments independently, communicate effectively and exceed business owner expectations on all ongoing deliverables.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required)
Equal Employment Opportunity