Associate Director - Wireless Revenue Assurance
This job posting is no longer active
- Tulsa, OK - United States
- Finance and Accounting - Full-Time
- Job # 360686
This job posting is no longer active
At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
• Responsible for leading multiple cross-functional teams to develop strategic roadmap to implement financial controls within and between the existing wholesale applications, as well as between wholesale applications and enterprise-wide interfacing applications to establish end-to-end accountability for revenue streams.
• Responsible for leading multiple cross-functional teams to develop strategic roadmap for network testing and reference data, leveraging off of existing Revenue Assurance teams and processes to establish business process efficiencies and accountability for all VZW network changes in the wholesale applications.
• Responsible for leading multiple cross-functional teams to develop strategic roadmap to implement Wholesale products and pricing in accordance with contractual obligations. Drive business process improvements end-to-end from contract negotiation through implementation to establish accountability and viability of contract terms to vendor invoicing.
• Responsible for development and end-to-end management of strategic plan for IT systems architecture to implement financial reporting and controls, implement technical solutions to achieve contract compliance for all customers, drive process efficiencies as well as standardization of controls and critical reference data across applications. Identify business and system process gaps, define technical and process solutions, and design solutions which allow flexibility to meet future Marketing strategic direction.
• Drive overall integrated project plan to implement Revenue Assurance controls and direct implementation of initiatives from multiple project teams.
• Direct operations and contract management to ensure end-to-end accountability of the Wholesale revenue stream.
• Responsible for Performance Management of the Revenue Assurance team, including annual objectives & appraisals, development, recognition, training and compensation, adhering to Verizon’s policies and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Technology required. MBA or professional certification desired.
• 8-10 years relevant experience. Progressive, increasing responsibility in Revenue Assurance, with demonstrated technical expertise in Wireless rating and billing preferred. Minimum six years wireless experience. Extensive experience with cellular switching, rating, and billing preferred. Five to seven years of managerial experience required.
• Exceptional technical skills and analytical abilities. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Excel, database query tools, and use of macros are required.
• Demonstrated organizational, facilitation, negotiation, and communication skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, support multiple assignments, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, must be self-motivated and highly adaptable to change. Strong project management skills required.
• This position is highly technical and requires a balance of application technical skills, project management, highly developed analytical skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects and negotiate conflicts across multiple cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in a team environment with our team as well as other business groups.
• The Associate Director must have an in-depth understanding of wholesale product offerings as well as how they are delivered via system functionality to accurately perform this function. Ability to direct large cross-functional teams is also critical to the success of this position.
• This position requires an individual with a strong personal desire to ensure we produce the highest quality product for our customers every day, capable of independent decision-making, highly knowledgeable of the telecommunications industry, Wholesale wireless networks, systems and products.
• Travel is required.
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Equal Employment Opportunity