Billing Anaylst - Contracts
This job posting is no longer active
- Tulsa, OK - United States
- Finance and Accounting - Full-Time
- Job # 360959
This job posting is no longer active
At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
• Responsible for preparing monthly invoices for the manual contract billing customers, ensuring accuracy and adherence to contract terms. Prepare approval package for supervisor review and approval.
• Responsible for implementation of Customer contractual obligations that have to be manually billed to ensure compliance to contract and integrity of billing. Partner with other Revenue Assurance and Wholesale Operations teams to ensure interpretation of contract is accurate, leverage existing contract and processes to identify quality assurance gaps, identify risk and support the implementation of process and technical solutions. Support project plan to implement end-to-end solutions.
• Perform routine audits to identify issues negatively impacting the customer invoice, identifying and pursuing root cause resolution.
• Responsible for participating on cross-functional teams charged with assessment of existing application subsystems and control environment. Work with supervisor and team members to identify control gaps, and implement process and technical solutions.
• Partner with team members and supervisors to identify and implement business improvements to achieve ongoing operational efficiencies.
• Responsible for review of application approach and technical design documents affecting contract billing for all Wholesale applications, ensuring understanding of the changes. Participate in user acceptance testing as required. Identify issues and concerns and work with supervisor/project leader to drive technical solutions to address financial, process and functional gaps across multiple systems and processes.
• Develop risk assessments and propose options for resolution of basic audit requirements to supervisor.
• Assist with training and developing the knowledge and skills of new or less experienced team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or Business required.
• Demonstrated organizational, facilitation, written and oral communication skills. Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work under pressure, support multiple assignments, with exceptional attention to detail.
• This position requires a balance of application technical skills, project management, analytical skills and proven ability to support multiple projects and identify conflicts across multiple systems.
• Ability to work independently with moderate supervision; must be self-motivated and highly adaptable to change. Knowledge of project management processes required.
• Ability to work in a team environment with our team as well as other business groups.
• This position requires an individual with a strong personal desire to ensure we produce the highest quality product for our customers every day, capable of independent decision-making, with knowledge of Wholesale networks, rating, billing and products.
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Equal Employment Opportunity