In order to activate your residential Verizon Online Backup and Sharing subscription and to manage your Verizon Online Backup and Sharing storage space, visit Manage My Broadband Essentials and Extras tool. You must be signed in to use this tool.
To activate your subscription, do the following:
1. Navigate to Manage My Broadband Essentials and Extras from the left-hand column of Verizon Central (you will be prompted to log in if you haven’t already).
2. Follow the instructions to accept the Terms of Service (TOS). If you have not accepted it already, the "Access Now" button will be grayed out and inactive. If you have already accepted TOS, then click on "Access Now" to go to the product.
3. Click Access Now to take you to the Verizon Online Backup and Sharing launch page. Note: If you do not see your product in this list, you can order it from the "Shop" pages.
4. Click Open Verizon Online Backup and Sharing. Note: You can change the amount of storage space to which you subscribe, allocate storage to sub-accounts, and get more information about the service.
5. Click Online Backup from the left column and follow the instructions to download and install "Online Backup".
When you next visit Verizon Central, sign in then click Launch Service under Internet Tools to access your Verizon Online Backup and Sharing storage space.