- What happens when I run out of recording space? Once the recording space becomes full, the DVR automatically deletes the oldest shows to make space for new recordings.
To prevent your DVR from deleting saved shows:
- Select Menu from your remote control.
- Select Recorded TV.
- Choose a program that you want to keep and then select Save Until.
- Can I record shows in high-definition? Yes, you can record shows in HDTV and the steps for recording shows are the same as recording shows in standard definition. HDTV, however, uses a larger amount of your DVR's memory, and stores fewer hours of taped recordings.
- What if I turn off the television in the middle of a recording? Your DVR bookmarks where you stopped watching the show. When you view the recording again, the program resumes where you left off.
Need more help?
From your remote control, select Menu and then select Help. Alternatively, your remote may have a Help button that provides quick access to help.
See Also: I set up a series recording but it didn't record
Why did my recording cut off the beginning or end of my program?
How long can I pause Live TV or a DVR program?
N N N N N N N N 28710 c28710 c28710