High Speed Internet
My Linksys wireless USB adapter isn't working properly. What should I do?
- Reinsert the wireless USB adapter or USB adapter cable into the notebook or desktop computer's USB port.
- From the desktop, right click My Computer and then select Properties.
- Select the Hardware tab. [Show Me]
- Click Device Manager. [Show Me]
- Double-click Network Adapter.
- If the wireless USB adapter is installed correctly, it will appear here.
- If it does not appear, try reinstalling the wireless USB adapter.
- If a yellow exclamation mark appears next to the wireless USB adapter, there is a resource conflict in your computer. If there is a resource conflict:
- Uninstall the driver software from your PC.
- Restart your PC and repeat the hardware and software installation as specified in the Wireless USB Adapter User Guide on the wireless USB adapter installation CD.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house