Ring in the new year with our 2019 Verizon Careers year in review.
From recruiter insights and tips to profiles on our senior-level executives, let’s ring in 2020 with our top stories of 2019.
It’s been an eventful year, from being recognized as the #1 Military Friendly Company for the third consecutive year to being named one of the 100 Best Companies by Working Mother. Let’s ring in the new year by looking back on our most-read stories of 2019.
10. Welcome to Verizon Works. Making our list at Number 10, we welcome readers to our careers community — the go-to place for Verizon career advice and an inside look at our empowering culture.
9. Verizon Summer Internship 2019 Recap. Read what our interns had to say about their summer working on impactful projects alongside senior leaders and V Teamers.
8. Ask a Recruiter: How do Recruiters Work with Hiring Managers? This year, we showed candidates exactly how recruiters and hiring managers partner with each other to attract top talent to their teams.
7. Ask a Recruiter: How To Talk To a Recruiter. First impressions matter, so our experts highlighted four tips on speaking with recruiters to help you stand out from the sea of candidates.
6. Introducing: Ask a Recruiter. Since introducing Ask a Recruiter, we've tackled topics like changing careers and writing cover letters — all of which have resonated. In fact, half of our top blogs of 2019 came from the series.
5. Career Insights from Joe Russo. Who better to tell the story of Verizon's culture than our leaders? From intern to SVP of Operations, Joe Russo's journey shows how far you can go with a Verizon career.
4. Ask a Recruiter: How to Improve Your Resume. Learn what recruiters look for when reviewing resumes, from formatting and content to which action verbs help you stand out.
3. Verizon Makes LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Companies List. From our extensive benefits to career development tools, learn why LinkedIn members named Verizon a great place to work for the third year in a row.
2. Ask a Recruiter: How Do I Video Interview. With the increase of video interviews used in the hiring process, we gave candidates our top tips on presenting their best selves on camera.
1. 10 Interview Tips to Help You Prepare. Reigning as our most-read blog of 2019 is one of our first-ever blogs with tips and insights on how to best prepare for an interview from researching the company to being yourself.
What Verizon stories do you want to see more of in 2020? Email us at email@example.com to let us know! Please note that this email is not intended to answer individualized questions or provide information about a particular job opening.
Wishing everyone a happy new year from the Verizon Careers team.