Bangalore, India Jobs
Popularly known as “Silicon Valley of the East,” Bangalore is home to multinational information technology companies – Verizon being one of them. Our office is centrally located in Prestige Tech Park, where all the major IT companies are based. The office has open seating and is lab-like, giving emphasis to research and innovation. Employees will tell you that learning and enthusiasm are paramount here – tech talks, team huddles and brainstorm sessions are part of the work culture.
In a first-of-its-kind initiative, Working Mother and AVTAR group, a professional network for women, named Verizon Data Services India (VDSI) one of the 100 Best Companies for Women in India.
- Mahatma Gandhi Road is home to some of Bangalore’s best shopping and dining. Brigade Road is another popular stop for shoppers.
- Bangalore offers a variety of awesome attractions, like Ulsoor Lake, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park and more.
Bangalore is serviced by Kempegowda International Airport. The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation runs public buses throughout the city and 10 other special transportation services.
- Jumpstart your fitness routine at our on-site gym.
- Let us take care of the kids at our day-care center while you work nearby.
- If you need a little–or a lot–of caffeine to make it through the afternoon, find it at our coffee shop.