Jobs in Brussels, Belgium
Culliganlaan 2 EB-1831 Diegem, Belgium
Our recently renovated office in Brussels is modern and spacious. Employees work in an open space and are encouraged to move around, meet and work with new teammates. The office culture is described as relaxed and informal. Employees gather around the on-site pool tables and foosball tables for a quick break. You’ll also find employees at nearby restaurants during their lunch break or after hours.
- The city offers architectural gems such as the Art Deco Palais des Beaux Arts, home to the Queen Elisabeth Competition finals and a concert hall for the National Orchestra of Belgium.
- Shop in open-air markets and along streets like Boulevard de Waterloo and Rue Neuve.
- Brabantse Golf, an 18-hole course, is about a 10-minute drive from the office.
Getting around Brussels is easy with the Brussels Metro, a rail service that covers much of the city. Brussels is also served by three major train stations and the Brussels Airport.
- Shoot a game of pool with a colleague from outside of your regular circle of friends at the billiards table in the recreational area.
- Get your Starbucks fix at the ground-level coffee corner or meet up for lunch in the break room.
Featured Jobs in Brussels, Belgium
There are currently no open positions at this location. Check back for opportunities or search jobs in other locations.