Jobs in Greenville, SC
If you’ve ever worked in a call center before, then you know it’s fast-paced, results-oriented and heavily focused on team dynamics. It’s no different at our Greenville call center. Our team in this office will tell you that career development, employee recognition and leadership are paramount. The call center has open seating, three to four meeting rooms per floor and break rooms for a little “R&R.” We host fun team activities, such as theme days, potlucks, health and wellness activities and a yearly 5K race and family fun day.
- Greenville boasts 600 restaurants, and you’re just minutes from them.
- Downtown’s Peace Center is home to many performing arts groups: the Greenville Symphony, Carolina Ballet Theatre, Greenville Chorale, International Ballet and South Carolina Children’s Theatre.
- You’re less than an hour from mountains, and the Great Smokey Mountains National Park is just two hours away.
The call center is just off Interstate 385 and a few miles from I-85. Head northeast on I-85 and you’ll quickly come to the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.
- Stay fit at our on-site health and wellness center.
- Take a relaxing break in our game room with ping pong, pool and TV.
- Shoot some hoops and get some exercise on our parking-lot basketball court.