Irving, Texas Jobs
The Irving campus features two interconnected buildings surrounded by walking trails, local eateries and the Four Seasons golf course, where celebrity sightings are common. Open seating inspires employee collaboration. The “Top Dog” program in Irving introduces our employees to guest speakers and offers professional development workshops. After hours, you’ll find employees hanging out at Cool River – the go-to happy hour spot.
- Irving is less than 15 miles from Dallas – about a 20-minute drive.
- There are more than 400 restaurants in Irving, including many that serve authentic Tex-Mex food and Texas barbecue.
- Irving residents enjoy abundant shopping and dining options, including Irving Mall and Six Flags Mall.
Several major highways run through Irving, including I-635. The Dallas Regional Transit Orange line provides quick access to Dallas from Irving by rail. The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport serves the area.
- You’ll never have an excuse not to hit the gym thanks to our on-site fitness center.
- Grab a beverage to keep yourself going at our coffee shop.
- Relax with your coworkers in our recreational area.