Jobs in Lima, Peru
Our office is centrally located in the district of Miraflores, considered one of the most exciting districts in Lima. Miraflores is well known for its gardens, historic landmarks, entertainment areas and beaches. Our office is surrounded by cycle paths, scenic mountains and parks, where you can take in the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. Shops, restaurants and parks are also in close proximity to our office. Larcomar – the center of nightlife and entertainment – is a short drive from the office and offers fine dining options, lounges and more.
- Restaurants (both Peruvian and international) are so prevalent that Lima is called the “Gastronomical Capital of the Americas.”
- The Miraflores boardwalk boasts some of the city’s best shopping and dining, including clifftop locations overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- The district of Barranco has a vibrant nightlife, with lots of clubs near the water.
Lima is served by Jorge Chávez International Airport. Three major highways run through Lima, and public transportation options include buses and the Lima Metro electric train
- The Health Committee organizes information sessions for employees, sharing fitness tips and exercises.
- Healthy food and fresh fruits are often delivered to the office.