Manila, Philippines Jobs
Our call center in Manila, Philippines comprises of workspaces, telepresence rooms and training rooms. Hundreds of cross-functional employees come into this office daily. Like all Verizon offices, the culture is welcoming, team-oriented and supportive. Aside from daily trainings, meetings and team huddles, employees come together for family fun days, races, sports fests and other employee recognition events. The office is surrounded by fine dining, shopping malls and hotels.
- Closer to our offices, the Alabang Town Center offers a great selection of restaurants serving both local and international cuisine.
- Manila has plentiful dining and nightlife—from specialty restaurants and lounges to clubs and upscale lounges.
Several rail services provide quick travel across the large city. Public buses are also abundant. Ninoy Aquino International Airport serves Manila and is one of the busiest airports in Asia.
- A variety of Filipino dishes are served in our cafeteria, including tinola, sinigang, afritada, menudo and adobo.
- Relax by yourself or with your coworkers in our recreational area.
- Our convenience store and coffee shop provide two quick ways to grab a snack or beverage.