We don’t just thank service members.
We hire them.
New Apparel: Giving back this Military Appreciation Month.
This month, Verizon is rolling out new military apparel as part of our efforts to give back to the military community. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to veteran nonprofit organizations, including FourBlock, Mission 22, and Semper K9. Shop our new military apparel here.
Hear from our veterans.
Real stories from real veterans like you. Learn how they transitioned from the military to Verizon.
- Hear what Army Veteran and VP of Network Engineering George Riggins has to say about his role in helping people stay connected in a changing world.
- Watch U.S. Air Force Veteran and Operations Manager Barbie Richardson discuss how Verizon has helped her transition from military to civilian life since day one.
- Hear from Army vet and Verizon Fleet Operations Supervisor Lloyd Cook as he talks about bringing his military values, like selfless service, to his career here.
- When U.S. Navy Veteran Scott Hendrix joined Verizon fresh out of the military, he gained a new perspective on the civilian sector. Today, he is an HRBP Director tackling new and exciting challenges every day. Learn more about how Scott's role at Verizon pushes him to new heights.
- Hear what Dana Cahill, HR Business Partner, and Military Spouse, has to say about opportunity, the ability to follow your interests and Verizon’s collaborative culture.
- Watch 20-year V Teamer Grant Fields share his story on how Verizon played a significant role during his transition from the military to the civilian workforce.
- For Military Appreciation Month, 225 Verizon employees participated in a Flags of Valor community activity. Flags of Valor, a veteran-owned and operated company, and Verizon, donated the flags to the Asheville, North Carolina community.
- Watch Navy Veteran and Director of Engineering (East Coast) Stacy McGarr talk about how Verizon helped her jump back into life outside of the military.
- Verizon has been named the #1 Military Friendly company for three consecutive years. Watch Veteran and V Teamer Natalie Perez discuss what makes Verizon different when it comes to hiring veterans and military employees.
search with us.
Courage takes work. Join and learn about careers at Verizon.
Military Spouse Talent
We're committed to helping those who support our troops.
Tools and resources
It’s our turn to serve you. That’s why we’ve created a suite of tools to help you get the job you want.
Military skills matcher
Verizon’s military skills matcher allows you to search careers that closely match with your military experience. This custom tool suggests jobs based on your functional interests, location and branch of service.
Search by military installation
With 150 locations around the world, career opportunities at Verizon are closer than you think. Search here for openings near your military installation.
Military events calendar
Verizon is committed to the military community. We have a dedicated military recruitment team that helps assist veterans, current military service members and their military spouse/domestic partners with employment opportunities.
The Verizon military recruitment team attends career fairs, virtual events, open houses and more. Take a look at the places we will be attending and come out to meet us.
|Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Career Summit & Balance Military Spouse Workshop (Verizon Sponsoring)||JBMDL-NJ||
Jun 2, 2020,
9:00am to 5:00pm
|Austin GROW Military Spouse Hiring Event||Austin-TX||
Jun 4, 2020,
10:00am to 3:00pm
|Fort Gordon Career Summit & Amplify (Verizon Sponsoring)||Fort Gordon-GA||
Jun 23, 2020,
9:00am to 5:00pm
Jun 25, 2020,
8:00am to 4:00pm
Hear what veterans have to say about finding a rewarding career and a home at Verizon.
HR Business Partner, Military Spouse
"The opportunities are endless… you’re never locked into one position. Your career is what you make it."
VP- Network Engineering, Army Veteran
"Don’t underestimate yourself. You have skills that will transition, and the training will provide the rest."
Tina Marie Collura
Analyst – Marketing, Military Spouse and Army Veteran
"I’ve had leaders and mentors who’ve empowered me to do what I felt my passion was, and to explore those options."
- Looking for info?
Explore our FAQs.
From relocation information to flexible work hours, find answers to our most asked hiring questions.
- Contact a Verizon
Start the conversation. Fill out our short military recruiter form and a member of our team will be in touch.