Verizon introduces first ever Fios Prepaid Triple Play with pay-as-you-go Fios TV, Internet and Home Phone
NEW YORK - Today Fios Prepaid becomes the first-of-its-kind payment option for Verizon Fios services, making it easier than ever to enjoy Fios internet, TV and home phone with:
- No credit check
- No deposit required
- No annual contract
- No credit card required
- Equipment necessary to get started included
With Fios Prepaid, customers can experience the difference of Fios, Verizon's 100% fiber optic network, with outstanding entertainment options plus more flexibility and control. The new option enables customers to better plan their expenses, as the Fios Prepaid monthly service payment eliminates unexpected charges month over month. Customers may pay online with a debit card or use cash at payment kiosks in any Verizon Wireless store.
"Fios Prepaid offers a new way to experience Fios for customers seeking payment flexibility," said Susan Retta, Vice President of Consumer Marketing at Verizon. "From students to snowbirds, consumers are looking for service and options on their terms. For those with little or no credit history, Fios Prepaid offers 100% fiber-optic quality Internet featuring upload speeds as fast as download speeds, and crystal-clear TV service with no annual contract, deposit or credit check required—it doesn't get any easier to join the Fios family."
Fios Prepaid is available anywhere* that Verizon Fios service is available, including:
- New York Metro, Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse
- Philadelphia Metro, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg
- Washington DC Metro, Northern VA and Maryland, Norfolk, Richmond
- Boston Metro, including portions of the City of Boston (Dorchester, Roslindale and West Roxbury)
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
*At service addresses that are Fios capable.
- 25Mbps Fios Prepaid Internet, with upload speeds as fast as download speeds (Wifi router is included): $60/month
In addition to Internet, customers can add TV and/or Voice:
- Custom TV with 155+ channels (1 Set-top-box is included): + $40/$50 per month depending on channel package
- Mundo with 200+ channels, including 35+ HD Spanish-language channels: +$40/month
- Phone: + $10/month
- Internet + TV + Voice: $110/$120
- Internet + TV: $100/$110
- Internet + Voice: $70
Installation $90; Self Install is free
Customers can now order and prepay for Verizon Fios in their homes.