Canary Flex home security camera is now available at Verizon
Protect your home from the inside out with a versatile home security camera, the Canary Flex. An indoor/outdoor, weatherproof, HD security camera, Canary Flex can be used wire-free or plugged-in. The camera is now available online for $199.99, and will be in Verizon stores starting January 26.
When you think of a “home security system,” professional installation, monthly fees, contracts and more may come to mind. And if you’re a renter, things can get even more complicated. But the Canary Flex is a simple and complete solution that sets up in moments and is controlled with a smartphone. Features include:
- HD camera: wide-angle viewing day or night, thanks to night vision, for monitoring a nursery, backyard, garage, basement and many other cases.
- Intelligent notifications: sends alerts, with a recorded video, to your smartphone when it detects unexpected activity. From there, you can decide to sound the siren, contact authorities, ignore the notification or help Canary Flex adapt to the normal movements in the home.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use: continue monitoring what matters most, rain or shine. The Flex is designed to withstand the toughest elements.
- Extended-life rechargeable battery: provides months of wire-free use, but a weatherproof magnetic plug offers endless power from any outlet.
- 360° magnetic swivel base: customize the camera’s point of view for precise monitoring.