LAS VEGAS [Jan 9, 2020] -- As the CES® of a new decade, 2020, comes to a close, editors at Verizon Media’s leading technology and culture publication, Engadget, present this year’s official “Best of CES” award winners. From artificial human avatars to the best TVs, from sustainable products to at-home biotechnologies, Engadget’s editors applied their extensive industry knowledge to scour the show floor for the very best of the best at CES, choosing a winner in each of the 16 highly competitive categories based on level of innovation, design, market appeal and functionality. Rounding out the editors’ selections is The CES People’s Choice Award, honoring the products that won over the most hearts and minds at CES 2020.
Along with widespread coverage and exposure across Engadget’s networks, winners were awarded a trophy onstage at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the closing ceremonies, broadcast live on the Engadget.com and across Engadget’s YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
“The Best of CES Award winners feature some of the most ingenious advancements in consumer technology, and each year our team continues to be impressed by the innovations showcased,” said Dana Wollman, Editor-in-Chief of Engadget. “It’s a special opportunity to evaluate and review the thousands of entries we receive each year, of the best of the best technologies. We’re excited to share the 2020 Best of CES winners with our readers and CES attendees.”
Winners of the CES® 2020 “Best of CES” awards include:
- Best Accessibility Tech: Phone Virto Black
- Best Startup: Hydraloop
- Best Digital Health and Fitness Product: Withings ScanWatch
- Best Wearable: Olive Union Smart Ear
- Best Transportation Technology: Wallbox Quasar
- Best Home Theater Product: Dolby Vision IQ
- Best Connected Home Product: Weber Connect Smart Grilling Hub
- Best Phone or Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Best TV Product: LG CX-Series TV
- Best Gaming Product: Razer Kishi
- Most Unexpected Product: Sony Vision-S concept car
- Best Sports Tech: Insta360 One R
- Best PC or Tablet: Dell XPS 13
- Best Robot or Drone: Zero Zero Robotics V-Coptr Falcon
- Most Impactful Product: Hydraloop
- Best of the Best Award: Hydraloop
- The CES People’s Choice Award: Razer Kishi
The Best of CES Awards Program started over a decade ago to celebrate the innovative and noteworthy products on display at CES each year. Engadget returns for its seventh year adjudicating the official Awards in partnership with the Consumer Technology Association. CES® is a registered trademark of the CTA.