Get up to 50% off Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S8, Moto Z2 Force, and more this Black Friday at Verizon
All weekend long, score the latest smartphones, tablets and smart home tech, including Laverne Cox’s favorite holiday tech gifts – all at an incredible value
- Smarten up your home and save $50 on Google Home (now $79.99) or take $20 off Google Home Mini (now $29.99. plus get a $10 prepaid card from 11/23 through 11/27). Grab a Google Daydream View for just $79.99 or take $15 off a Chromecast Ultra (now $54.99).
- Get $100 off select Android smartphones on device payment with a retail value of $400 or more when you choose Verizon unlimited.** And when you buy a case for that new phone, get 50% off another case of equal or lesser value.
- Get $250 off the retail price of any iPad when you sign up for two years of Verizon service, or $300 off when purchased with two years of service and purchase an iPhone on Verizon device payment. (valid through 11/26)
- Get $50 off popular Fitbit products like the Fitbit Alta HR (was $149.99, now $99.99), Fitbit Charge 2 (was $149.99, now $99.99) and Fitbit Blaze (was $199.99, now $149.99). (valid through 11/27)
- Save big on speakers like the UE BOOM 2 (was $199.99, now $99.99), the UE MEGABOOM (was $299.99, now $179.99) and speakers from JBL, including the JBL Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (was $149.99, now $89.99). (valid through 11/27)
- Save on Nest products, including Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm (was $119.99, now $99.99), Nest Cam Wi-Fi video camera (was $199.99, now $139.99) and Nest Cam IQ (was $299.99, now $249.99). (valid through 11/27)
Verizon also has a great deal for new Fios customers. For five days only, Verizon is giving new Fios Gigabit connection customers amazing tech gifts on top of their amazing new service so they can fully harness its power. Starting Thanksgiving and running through midnight Monday, November 27, new customers who order Fios Gigabit Connection, Custom TV and Phone online for $79.99 a month with a two-year agreement can also choose a new Google Home, Nest Thermostat E, or $100 Target Gift Card.
Drum roll, please...
The holidays are the perfect time to take photos with friends and the Galaxy S8 is my go-to camera. I also love adding fun to my selfies with the included filters and camera effects.
JBL Link 20
The speaker is voice activated with Google Assistant, so I just tell it what song or genre I’m in the mood for and it creates a playlist. It’s even waterproof so I can listen in the shower while getting ready.
I’m absolutely staying active and healthy this season, and using the Fitbit Ionic to avoid those extra holiday pounds.
Under Armour Sport Headphones
These headphones pair perfectly with my Fitbit Ionic (literally through Bluetooth) so I can listen to music throughout my workout.
I love how durable this tablet is with its protective bumper for those accidental, but inevitable, drops.
Samsung Gear 360
I just press this camera’s button and get a 360-degree view of everything. This is perfect for my holiday travels so my friends can see what I see, and they can feel like they’re in person.
I’m so relieved I can keep an eye on my home while I’m traveling this season. The camera connects to Verizon’s network and alerts me if anything is happening.
Google Daydream View 2
This works with my Galaxy S8, and I can Chromecast the virtual reality game to a TV so everyone can get in on the fun.
kate spade new york phone case
I keep my phone protected and chic with this sophisticated phone case by kate spade. The stylish colors complement my outfits, and the shock-resistant bumper gives me reliable protection.
Case-Mate Waterfall Case
It’s so much fun to create a whimsical snow globe with flowing glitter right on my phone, while still keeping it safe from drops.