Hit the three and pack for NBA All Star 2016 in Toronto
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
The NBA All-Star Game brings some of the league’s best players together for a full weekend of exciting basketball action – this year in Toronto, Canada.
The Verizon Fios Triple Play Package brings together the best video, Internet and voice services in one all-star package of its own to enjoy year-round.
This year, Verizon is combining the flash and flair of the 2016 NBA All-Star Game with the variety and value of its Fios Triple Play Package and giving five lucky winners the chance to enjoy them both.
Just sign up for a Triple Play service between Friday, January 25 and Sunday, January 31 to be entered automatically in the Fios NBA All Star 2016 Sweepstakes. Five lucky winners will be randomly selected to win the sports experience of a lifetime, including:
- Roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations for two in Toronto
- Two VIP tickets for all the All-Star action, including the NBA Celebrity Game; NBA D-League All-Star Game presented by Kumho Tire; State Farm All-Star Saturday Night; and the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday
- Two tickets to the NBA Centre Court Fan Experience
- NBA Legend Meet And Greet
- Air Canada Centre Back of House Tour
- NBA All-Star merchandise
- A $500 American Express gift card
From start to finish, the Fios NBA All-Star 2016 trip will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the sweepstakes winners and their guests.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes runs from 1/25/16 at 6:00:01 pm ET to 1/31/16 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Open to legal residents of 50 US & DC who are at least 21. See Official Rules by which entrants are bound.