Introducing Palm, the world’s first ultra-mobile companion to your smartphone, exclusively from Verizon
Be present while still being connected
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
NEW YORK – Beginning November 2, you’ll be able to get your hands on the new Palm, a new companion to your smartphone, exclusively from Verizon. Palm is approximately the size of a credit card and lets you be more present, with more control over the technology in your life. It prioritizes action over consumption with smart features designed to eliminate mindless scrolling and excessive screen time. Specially designed for life on the go, Palm allows you to live in the moment, without sacrificing connectivity. From calls to texts and alerts, you choose what to get on Palm. Palm syncs with your existing smartphone using Verizon NumberShare, so your phone number and texts, and anything sync’d with your Gmail account, is shared between your smartphone and Palm, even when you leave your smartphone at home.
“Creating a smaller smartphone would have been easy, but Palm is unique in that it augments the smartphone in a special new way,” said Brian Higgins, vice president of device and consumer product marketing at Verizon. “Palm and Verizon set out to reinvent something in a smaller form factor that allows you to connect with only what matters.”
From morning runs to weekends at the beach to nights out with friends, Palm lets you to take your connectivity everywhere thanks to the Verizon network. With Verizon, you know you’re getting the best experience and never missing out on what matters most.
“We chose Verizon because of their industry-leading network, deep expertise in mobile, connections to accessory manufacturers and broad distribution,” said Dennis Miloseski, co-founder of Palm.
“We have been amazed by the attention we’ve had from the Verizon team,” Howard Nuk, co-founder of Palm added. “From product design to marketing to retail and customer service – they pulled together teams from across their business to work closely with us to bring the product to market.”
Never Miss A Moment
Palm isn’t just smaller, it’s smarter. Features like Life Mode help decide which apps get your attention so you aren’t constantly distracted by notifications. And Quick Actions shortcuts to get you to what matters quicker with just a couple of taps.
When enabled, Life Mode turns off all of Palm’s radios every time the screen is turned off, unless you’re on a call, streaming music, or using GPS. When the screen is turned back on, your Palm becomes fully connected again so you’ll never miss out on life’s most important moments. Additional features include:
- Cameras: Adventure anywhere and never miss the perfect shot, with the 12-megapixel rear facing and 8-megapixel front facing cameras.
- Voice-activation with Google Assistant: You can play music, create events, reply to texts or get directions – all by using just your voice.
- Water resistant: Palm is IP68 water-resistant, giving you confidence to take your Palm anywhere your active lifestyle takes you.
- Your apps: Palm runs on Android and has access to the Google Play Store, so make sure you download and customize Palm with the music, fitness, and lifestyle apps you already love.
- Small, yet mighty: Palm has a 3.3-inch 720p HD display, 32GB of storage, a Qualcomm 435 Snapdragon Processor, 3GB RAM, and Gorilla Glass 3 - all in a device that weighs just 70 grams/2.7 ounces.
Make Everyone Take Notice
Palm is meant to be accessorized. Dress it up or down. Pop your Palm in a clutch for a night out on the town or clip it to your armband and go out for a run. Verizon and Palm have teamed up with kate spade new york, Under Armour, LIFEACTIV, Tech21, ZAGG, and Granite to create stylish and practical accessories. Give your one Palm many looks:
- kate spade new york wristlet: the perfect accessory for going out and ideal for those who don’t want to carry a handbag. Includes a slot for a credit card and ID. Available for $49.99.
- kate spade new york hollyhock floral case: fun, attention-grabbing case fuses high fashion with durable protection. Available for $29.99.
- Under Armour Grip: defends your Palm from the bumps, dings and scratches that come from your active life. Available for $29.99.
- Liveproof LIFEACTIV Armband: Whether you're running at the beach or lifting in the gym, this armband keeps your phone at arm's length — literally. Available for $49.99.
- Tech21 Pure Clear with strap: Ultra-thin and crystal clear, this case lets you enjoy Palm’s original beauty while keeping it well protected. And it comes with a detachable wrist strap. Available for $34.99.
- Granite Wallet Case: Genuine saffiano leather folio that holds two cards, perfect for a night out. Available for $39.99.
- Granite Leather Sleeve: lose the case and still protect your Palm with a genuine leather sleeve that holds two cards. Available in Black and Brown for $29.99.
- Verizon Arm Sleeve: sport sleeve designed for staying connected on the move – even when you’re working on your 3s. It's great for running, hiking, training, golfing, or anything that keeps you active. Available for $29.99.
Palm is available exclusively on Verizon, online and in stores, starting November 2 in two color models - Titanium and Gold – for $14.58 per month for 24 months on device payment (0% APR). You’ll also have the option of purchasing it with a new 2-year agreement for $299.99, or full retail for $349.99. Additionally, Palm will be available at Best Buy kiosks nationwide. Verizon NumberShare is $10 per month per line.
Apple Music in your Palm
If you’re on Verizon Unlimited, don’t forget to sign up for six months of Apple Music free (thereafter, $9.99/mo). Download the app on your Palm from the Google Play Store to get the most out of your workouts or downtime as you stream your favorite songs over 4G or WiFi, or download for offline playback – all ad-free. Apple Music subscribers can enjoy more than 45 million songs anytime, across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, HomePod, CarPlay and PC, or on Android devices.