Mobile, telehealth and connected health solutions are the focus of Verizon Enterprise Solutions’ presence at the seventh annual mHealth Summit, November 8-11 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington D.C.
The event focuses on innovation and engagement covering mobile and connected health and wellness. Verizon will have a presence at the event in three locations: the main booth (Booth #803), The Cybersecurity Command Center (Booth #1405-15) and the Connected Health Pavilion (Booth #1421-2) along with several strategic providers: AMC Healthcare, Carematix, Everbridge, IDEAL Life, Integron, Medtech and TigerText.
Additionally, Verizon healthcare industry experts are scheduled to participate in a number of different sessions discussing key technology trends for the healthcare industry. Here is the complete list of Verizon speakers, sessions and venues:
Monday, November 9
- Evolving IoT for Real-World Healthcare Delivery (11:00 am – 12:00 pm) Venue: Maryland 1-2. Verizon’s Wendy Furchak will be on a panel that will discuss existing and evolving technologies needed to support the Internet of Things in healthcare.
- The Technology Trifecta: How Tablets, Mobility, and App Innovation are Solving Problems in Public Health (3:45 – 4:45 pm) Venue: Maryland 1-2. This facilitated panel will explore how “anywhere” mobility is changing the landscape of public health.
Tuesday, November 10
- Executive CyberSecurity Spotlight (9:40 - 9:55 am) Venue: Potomac Ballroom AB. Bryan Sartin will discuss healthcare’s evolving security threat landscape and will provide a sneak peek of the Verizon 2015 Protected Health Information Data Breach Report, due out in December.
- Cybersecurity Pavilion Presentation (12:30 – 12:50 pm) Venue: Booth 1405. Suzanne Widup will provide a deeper dive into some of the findings from the upcoming Protected Health Information data breach report due out in December.
- Deploying Connected Health: Considerations for Enterprise Healthcare Architecture (3:45 – 4:45 pm) Venue: National Harbor 2-3. Nancy Green will moderate a panel exploring three evolving health IT trends including: the growth of BYOD, the gathering of real world evidence from wearables, and proliferation of mobility.
- Disruptive Women in Health: Igniting Dignity through Digital Health – Connecting All People to Community (4:00-5:00 pm) Venue: National Harbor 4-5: Lea Sims will moderate a panel that discusses the power of technology, patient empowerment and connected communities.
Wednesday, November 11
- Life Sciences Roundtable: Unpacking Successful Partnerships for Better Care and Outcomes (1:45 – 2:45 pm) Venue: National Harbor 4-5. Nancy Green will discuss the evolution of connected health in the life sciences, and barriers to achieving it.
To learn how Verizon delivers a comprehensive set of Health IT solutions visit, http://www.verizonenterprise.com/industry/healthcare/.