Kids say the darndest things.
Verizon children on what their dads do and the week in review.
From fireworks and 5G to Pride and Father’s Day, it’s been another epic week.
- The Verizon Business Group invited customers on to the U.S.S. Intrepid to take a look at 5G demos that will help change their industries.
- With the NFL, we announced the Verizon 5G NFL Mobile Gaming Challenge, and hosted a panel discussion at E3 on the future of gaming.
- Verizon was the title sponsor of LA Pride, with hundreds of V Teamers and their families taking part. And, we hosted our own PRIDE celebration with business leaders, employees and guests sharing their stories.
- Check it out.
- Tune in today at 3 PM ET as BUILD Studios hosts a preview of the Warrior Games. The Games aid in the recovery and rehabilitation of wounded, ill and injured service members and exposes them to adaptive sports.
- On Monday, June 17 at 1 PM ET, Jeremy joins the AccuWeather team live to talk hurricane season. Tune in on the Verizon News Twitter account.
- Happy Father’s Day to all of our V Team dads. But what is it you do around here? See what some kids had to say…
It’s all on Up To Speed. Your best source for everything happening around and inside Verizon.