What 5G can do for first responders.
New technology will help them do their jobs better and more safely.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Public Sector customers got to see the power of 5G at our 5G Lab in New York City, and how we're continuing to build upon our longstanding support of the nation's first responders.
Learn more about the five participating companies for the first cohort:
- Adcor: Develops sensors that detect, identify, track and correlate land, sea, air assets on its digital 3D environment called NEMESIS.
- Aerial Applications: Turns drone data into actionable insights that are linked to assets in a geospatial, map-based environment for effortless access and analysis.
- Blueforce: Blueforce enables all-channel access to what's going on around you so you can make better decisions, faster.
- Kiana Analytics: Enhances situational awareness for airports, campuses, malls, theme parks, smart city and exhibition centers across the globe.
- Qwake: By providing firefighters with the ability to see through zero-visibility conditions, Qwake seeks to re-define the future of fire and rescue through computer vision and augmented reality.