Supporting Hawaii and Maryland, enhanced learning with 5G and a look back at Military Appreciation Month.
Get Up to Speed with what's happening Inside Verizon.
We've got updates from Hawaii and Ellicott City, Maryland. In Hawaii, customers can text ALOHA to 20222 to donate $10 to help support those impacted by the Big Island volcano eruptions and Kauai floods. In the aftermath of this weekend's historic flooding in Ellicott City, Maryland, Verizon is supporting residents, business owners, and first responders in local recovery efforts by waiving billing, bringing in additional network equipment, and offering free device charging for all.
The rundown with Jennifer: Apple’s HomePod speaker can support stereo pairing and multi-room audio with AirPlay 2; Nintendo announced four new Pokémon games; and, Google tops Apple as world’s most valuable brand.
We discuss ChalkTalk: a student developed, immersive, open source AR learning tool that renders multimedia objects in 3D. And, a look back at how we celebrated Military Appreciation Month.
- Verizon customers can support Hawaii disaster relief efforts with text-to-donate
- Ellicott City: We have your back. Verizon’s wireless, Fios and B2B units all offer billing relief, activates crisis response team
- iOS 11.4 will add multi-room and stereo audio to the HomePod today
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ will connect ‘Pokémon Go’ and Switch this fall
- Google tops Apple as world’s most valuable brand
- ChalkTalk – using 5G and AR to enhance the learning experience
- Thank you for your service