The My Verizon app now available in Spanish, a report from our Annual Meeting and our recent accolade.
Get Up to Speed with what's happening Inside Verizon.
First, Stephen Balkam of the Family Online Safety Institute presents the new Verizon Smart Family app. And another app, My Verizon, is now available in Spanish. Also, Lauren Tilstra with an update from yesterday's annual meeting, and a look at our most recent Up To Speed podcast featuring Verizon's Chief Privacy Officer, Karen Zacharia.
We also discuss a public safety day, Small Business Week, Military Appreciation Month, the Sleeves Rolled Up National Partnership Award and a special Mother's Day deal on select smartphones.
- Parenting in the Digital World
- Keep track of the kids, limit screen time and block inappropriate content with Verizon Smart Family
- Lowell on LinkedIn: Verizon’s Vision For Today and Tomorrow
- What you need to know about privacy
- Verizon Receives Sleeves Rolled Up National Partnership Award
- Verizon to donate up to $250K to Wounded Warrior Project on behalf of new wireless customer accounts in May