Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is the global wholesale partner of choice to deliver a better experience on a better network - connecting customers to the digital world. During the first quarter, VPS worked with customers to deliver connectivity services such as Ethernet, voice and Internet solutions in 2,700 cities across the globe. Highlights include:
Clients and Partners:
- VPS launched a new, low-cost Ethernet service in select locations in the U.S.
- VPS launched a new Burstable PIP service globally, which enables customers to flex data usage up and down according to business needs.
- VPS expanded its U.S. Ethernet locations by 10,000 to 280,000 in total, helping customers to benefit from easy installation coupled with competitive price points.
- VPS developed new pricing for Wave and Ethernet services across Europe and North America.
- VPS’ senior vice president, Eric Cevis, was recognized by Savoy magazine as one of 2018’s most influential blacks in corporate America.
- VPS outlined key takeaways following its annual Partner Summit, including managing increasing bandwidth demands, the importance of the customer experience, and how Verizon is shifting its technology to transform the digital experience.
- Eric Cevis presented his view on what’s going on in the wholesale world in the Verizon news center, including telecom industry trends and what’s important to his team.
- VPS outlined key global wholesale market trends in the Verizon news center, including the importance of flexible networks, measuring security effectiveness, the importance of scalability, and customer experience transformation.