Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is the global wholesale partner of choice to deliver a better experience on a better network - connecting customers to the digital world. During the third quarter, we worked with customers across the globe to produce better business results with connectivity services such as Ethernet, voice and Internet solutions over 800,000 fiber route miles in 2,700 cities across the globe. Third quarter 2016 highlights include:
Clients and Partners:
- VPS won new business, expanded current service or began agreed-upon work for a number of clients and partners, including: All Access Telecom, DataConnex, Time Clock Solutions and Zenfi Networks.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Verizon Partner Solutions was awarded multiple ATLANTIC-ACM 2016 Wholesale Service Provider Excellence Awards: Network Performance award in the US Long Haul market; Overall Voice Quality and Price awards in the US Long Haul market; and Global Data Quality and Global Voice Quality awards in the large service provider division. This year’s awards were based on more than 1,400 carrier ratings from more than 370 international wholesale customers.
- For the third year in a row, VPS won innovation awards from Global Telecom Business. This year, VPS’s Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) and OWS - OE services were recognized in the wholesale service innovation category.
- VPS was recognized during the 2016 NTT Arcstar Carrier Forum for “Best Improvement – Service Delivery”.
- VPS won seven best in class awards in the 2016 Metro Wholesale Report Card. Verizon won in the ILEC for: Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service and Voice Value.
- Twenty VPS employees passed the MEF CECP exam to enhance the team’s ability to better sell and design networks.
- VPS was recognized with the Global Wholesale Provider of the Year at the annual MEF Excellence Awards in Baltimore.
- VPS partnered with DreamFactory (DFT) to combine DFT’s REST API platform with Verizon’s cloud services to deliver a cloud-first development environment to help developers prototype, deploy and scale applications for mobile, web, and IoT. In 3Q 2016, 4,429 developers joined the platform. Total registrants to date number 10,806.