Verizon returning to Enterprise Connect with collaboration solutions for today’s mobile and digital economy
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Enterprise Connect 2017 in Orlando kicks off next week and will bring together nearly 7,000 decision makers from a cross section of industries to focus on key Unified Communications (UC) issues and opportunities, such as collaborative business solutions for today’s digital economy, cloud adoption and enterprise mobility. Verizon is returning to Orlando as a Platinum sponsor for the industry’s preeminent UC conference.
With today’s workforce more global and mobile than ever before, the need for employees to remain securely connected to corporate resources and to clients, partners and to one another is critical. To help meet this need, Verizon will demonstrate how it's leading UC solutions, powered by some of the most advanced networks on the planet, allow employees to work smarter and organizations to drive growth and business transformation.
Verizon demos at booth 1519
Workforce Productivity: Equip today’s workforce with web, voice and video UC tools that make connecting and collaborating easier.
- Verizon’s workforce productivity solutions offer intuitive user interfaces and work across multiple devices such as smartphones, tablets, PC’s, desk phone and video. These solutions help improve the performance of communications, and boost workforce productivity and team collaboration.
- Featured solutions: Cisco Spark Board, One Talk and Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCCaaS)
Connected Customer Experience: Personalize customer experiences by offering customers multiple ways to connect.
- Verizon’s hosted, global contact center solutions can facilitate communications with customers via voice, e-mail, chat, text, video, online or social media.
- Featured solutions: Unified Customer Experience, Virtual Contact Centers
In addition, Verizon UC and mobility experts will participate on a number of panels covering topics such as enterprise mobility, the Internet of Things (IoT), contact center trends and SIP Trucking. Specific topics to be addressed include where enterprise mobility is headed with technology advances such as the advent of 5G; how AI and machine learning are improving customer service; innovative applications of Web RTC; tips for running video over SIP Trunks and how procurement choices are changing; and, tips for integrating UC and IoT.
Monday, March 27
2:00 – 3:00 PM | Mobility 2020: Where the mobile enterprise is headed (Location: Sun D)
- Alex Doyle, Director, Unified Communications and Collaboration is responsible for collaboration and unified communications solutions at Verizon. Alex has more than 20 years of product management, marketing and engineering experience in Unified Communications, Voice over IP (VoIP) and video solutions.
5:30 – 5:50 PM | Market leaders theater session | What do AI and machine learning have to do with personalized customer service to the digital generation? Everything! (Location: Market Leaders Theatre)
- Alla Reznik, Director, Customer Contact Products and Services, leads Verizon’s contact center and global customer experience services. She is responsible for product design, competitive analysis, integration, vendor relations, and development and deployment. Alla has worked at Verizon for more than 15 years and is a frequent speaker at national trade events and conferences.
Wednesday, March 29
- Tom Smith, Senior Manager, Customer Experience Product Innovation, is responsible for evaluating new offerings that can help you improve your customer interactions. He leads the development, customer trials and market launch of these products. Tom has experience in contact center and speech services, messaging, and wireless and voice products.
- Tom Dalrymple, Director, IP Communications and Global Voice Services Product Management, leads the team responsible for our expansive portfolio of Voice over IP (VoIP), local voice and long distance services in the U.S. and around the world. Tom is a veteran communications industry professional with a background spanning VoIP, cloud communications, data network services and more.
3:15 – 4:00 PM | Breakout session: reactor panel | How to run video over SIP trunks (Location: Osceola B)
- Chirac Patel, Innovation Architect, has worked in networking for 22 years, with roles in development and deployment of solutions for security, application acceleration, data center virtualization, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) and more. Chirac currently works across teams at Verizon to accelerate the adoption of emerging technologies for our customers.
Thursday, March 30
- Frank Ciccone, Executive Director, Advanced Solutions, leads a team of globally deployed professionals who work to understand customer objectives and apply technology to help achieve them. Their expertise covers collaboration tools, contact center solutions and enterprise security. In 14 years with Verizon, Frank has held roles across sales, strategy and operations.
Visit Verizon’s Enterprise Connect Microsite for additional information, and see you in Orlando!