BEDMINSTER, NJ and IRVINE, CA — This holiday season, Verizon Wireless customers in Sacramento and Southern California can use their wireless phones to spread cheer to friends and family without even answering it by selecting the perfect holiday ringback tone to replace the standard ring callers hear. With Ringback Tones from Verizon Wireless, callers can enjoy a holiday jingle while waiting for their call to be answered.
Getting a ringback tone is easy and stress-free. Verizon Wireless customers in select California markets can simply visit the Ringback Tones Web site at www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/ringbacktones to register, browse and preview ringback tones before they buy. Customers can also sign up to receive a TXT Alert whenever their selected artists release new ringback tones by visiting the My Alerts section of the site and selecting TXT notifications. Standard text messaging rates apply to TXT Alerts.
Verizon Wireless' ringback tones are proving popular for the holiday season, with customers in Sacramento and Southern California markets selecting popular holiday jingles for the season:
Ringback Tones from Verizon Wireless
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Christina Aguilera (Sony BMG)
- Jingle Bell Rock Album Version, Children's Christmas Favorites (Warner Music Group)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Martina McBride (Sony BMG)
- This Christmas - LP Version by Donny Hathaway (Warner Music Group)
- Silent Night by Vanessa Williams (Warner Music Group)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra (Sony BMG)
- All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth, Children's Christmas Favorites (Warner Music Group)
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town by Tony Bennett (Sony BMG)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Luther Vandross (Sony BMG)
Ringback Tones are currently available to Verizon Wireless customers in Sacramento and Southern California markets for a monthly fee of $0.99 per month. Each ringback tone purchased is $1.99, which provides unlimited use for one year. Both the monthly fee and cost for each tone appear on the customer's monthly bill. Verizon Wireless expects Ringback Tones to be available throughout its network by mid-2005.
Verizon Wireless products and services are available in more than 1,200 Verizon Wireless Communications Stores, at participating Circuit City and RadioShack locations and on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless owns and operates the nation's most reliable wireless network, serving 42.1 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Bedminster, NJ, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####