ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Verizon Wireless, the nation's wireless leader in customer loyalty,* today announced that the Verizon Wireless Communication Store in Santa Fe has been relocated to 3534 Zafarano Dr. with a more than 85 percent expansion in sq. ft. to incorporate an enhanced customer service area and self-serve center.
Recent enhancements at the new Santa Fe store include:
- An enlarged and enhanced customer service and technical support area to better serve current customers;
- A top-of-the-line self service center featuring bill payment kiosks
- An informational video display on a 40" LCD screen, providing current and prospective customers with information on the latest handsets and accessories, wireless tips, roadside assistance service, customer service, the Verizon Wireless network, account management options and much more; and
- Larger and more detailed overhead directional signage.
"These store enhancements are part of Verizon Wireless' continuing dedication to provide both new and existing customers with the most complete and worry-free wireless experience anywhere," said Tami Erwin, regional president, Verizon Wireless. "The relocation and expansion of the Santa Fe store will help us continue to meet the day-to-day needs of our customers by providing additional convenient ways to access account and customer service information."
In addition to the new self serve features, Verizon Wireless Communications Stores are fully staffed for sales and customer service and technical support. Customers can go to the Santa Fe store to speak with Verizon Wireless' highly trained sales and service representatives about all wireless needs, including adding new lines or upgrading existing equipment. Customers can also visit the store's Technical Service Center to receive guidance on technical issues, have their phones repaired or replaced on the spot, or to receive assistance with memory/phonebook transfers and software updates.
Verizon Wireless is committed to offering quality products and services on the nation's most reliable network and top-quality customer service at more than 1,900 Verizon Wireless stores nationwide, including Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and Verizon Wireless Stores at Circuit City. Customers can also shop and get account information by calling 1-800-2JOIN IN or by going online at www.verizonwireless.com.
* Loyalty claim based upon publicly-available churn (customer turnover) figures.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless owns and operates the nation's most reliable wireless network, serving 47.4 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Bedminster, NJ, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####