MATTESON, IL — In response to the growing demand for the company's voice and data services, Verizon Wireless has opened a new Communications Store in Matteson.
The new 3,000-square-foot store, located at 4063 W. 211th St., employs 10 people and includes separate sales and customer service areas to better serve consumers.
"This new store reflects our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with increased convenience, an accessible, knowledgeable sales staff and our latest wireless devices," said T.J. Fox, presidentIllinois/Wisconsin Region, Verizon Wireless. "Demand for our wireless products and services continues to grow as more consumers take advantage of the nation's most reliable network and our recent network expansion in the Matteson area."
"With this new store, we offer customers in the community even greater access to the very latest wireless communications technology in a modern, well-equipped, customer-friendly environment," continued Fox. "Our sales team delivers a high level of customer support and provides a broad range of equipment and service plans to suit every need, all backed by our Worry Free Guarantee®."
Besides this new Communications Store, Verizon Wireless also has a store within the Circuit City in Matteson at 4818 Southwick Drive.
The staff at the new Verizon Wireless store in Matteson has a combined 49-years experience in the wireless industry and includes several area residents:
- New Lenox resident Sean J. Copp store manager
- Terrell Thomas of New Lenox assistant store manager
- Jumanne Broomfield of Harvey customer service representative
- Mikita Cunningham of Country Club Hills retail sales representative
- Gloria Jackson of Riverdale retail sales representative
- Todd Lamberth of Homewood customer service representative
- Kori Massey-Haley of Park Forest customer service representative
- Invette Moneghan of Homewood retail sales representative
- Matteson resident James Montgomery retail sales representative
- Jocele Quigley-Marnul of Tinley Park retail sales representative
The new Matteson store, one of more than 100 company-owned Communications Stores and kiosks in Illinois, is open Monday though Saturday from 9 a.m.8 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m.6 p.m. The store's phone number is 708-748-7444.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving more than 59 million customers. The largest U.S. wireless company and largest wireless data provider, based on revenues, Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 65,000 employees nationwide. The company is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####