CHANDLER, AZ — Wireless users in the Valley are now experiencing increased coverage thanks to six new Verizon Wireless cell sites added throughout the Valley in the second quarter. Network coverage and call capacity have been enhanced in:
- East Gilbert and south Mesa, including Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus, Williams Gateway Airport and Gilbert Hospital
- In Scottsdale near the intersection of 104th St. and Mountain View Rd., including the Continental Village residential area
- In Glendale serving the Arizona State University West campus and surrounding areas
- In Glendale near the area of 59th Ave. and Peoria Ave. including Saguaro Ranch Park and Glendale Community College
- In the Sun City community
- At Chase Field
Verizon Wireless is the only major carrier with a 30-day network test drive pledge that pays for calls if a customer isn't satisfied and switches to another carrier.
The company has invested nearly half a billion dollars in its wireless network in Arizona over the past six years to stay ahead of the growth in demand for our products and services and to ensure the most reliable network in the industry.
Verizon Wireless has invested more than $37 billion in the last seven years $5 billion on average every year since the company was formed to increase the coverage and capacity of its national network and to add new services.
For more information about Test Drive from Verizon Wireless or any of our products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
* Loyalty claims based upon publicly available churn (customer turnover) figures.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 62.1 million customers. The largest U.S. wireless company and largest wireless data provider, based on revenues, Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 67,000 employees nationwide. The company is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia