BASKING RIDGE, NJ — With commencement season in full swing across the country, graduates realize the Verizon Wireless phones they’ve been using for the past four years to call family back home and send text messages to their friends also come packed with tools and applications to use during graduation and beyond.
- Make commencement day memories last forever with Photo Fun from Fun Mobility Inc. that allows you to quickly customize the photos taken with a camera phone by adding cool graphics, borders and text bubbles.
- Keep up with classmates or respond to a job posting via e-mail using Windows® Live, Hotmail®, AOL® Mail and Yahoo!® Mail available through Mobile Web.
- Download your school’s alma mater as a ringtone or ringback tone and remember all those great times singing it at football games (http://mediastore.verizonwireless.com).
- Manage your Verizon Wireless calling plan – accessing account information and viewing your latest bill is a cinch using My Verizon on Mobile Web.
- Access Bank of America accounts on Mobile Web to pay bills, transfer funds, check balance information or find the nearest ATM in just a few clicks from your wireless phones.
Unlimited Mobile Web usage is included with a $15.00 monthly V CAST VPak subscription, which also includes access to V CAST Video, V CAST Music and Media Center/Get It Now® applications. Alternatively, grads can access Mobile Web for free with a Nationwide Plan but will incur usage charges of $1.99 per megabyte. Photo Fun is available for a $3.99 monthly subscription and can be downloaded through the Media Center on Verizon Wireless phones. Airtime, data usage and messaging fees may apply during download and use of the application.
For more information about products and services from Verizon Wireless, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 86.6 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 86,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.