BASKING RIDGE, NJ, and SAN DIEGO — Verizon Wireless and LG Mobile Phones are introducing three hot new phones, just in time for summer. LG enV®3 is available Friday, while LG enV® TOUCH and LG Glance will be available June 5 at all Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com.
Features they all offer:
- Text, picture and voice messaging with threaded message feature
- Bluetooth® headset-capable headset, hands-free (car kits), object push (for vCard and vCal), and phonebook access
- VZ Navigator(SM)
- Mobile Email, Mobile Web, Mobile Instant Messaging and Chat
- Chaperone® Parent-capable
- Ability to save up to 10 contacts as favorites
LG enV3 and LG enV TOUCH offer:
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- HTML Web browsing-capable
- Visual Voice Mail
- Up to 16 GB microSD card optional removable memory
- Text Instant Reply feature can automatically start a reply message when you read a message
- Media Center for storing and downloading music from V CAST Music with Rhapsody, games and more
Unique to LG enV TOUCH:
- Read documents from any microSD card in several file formats including .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .pdf
- 3" external touch screen / 3" internal screen
- 3.2 megapixel camera/camcorder with autofocus, flash and image editor
Unique to LG enV3:
- Internal screen: 2.60" and external screen: 1.56"
- 3.0 megapixel camera/camcorder
Unique to LG Glance:
- An ultra-slim design with a "woven" metal back plate
- 1.3 megapixel camera
Customers can purchase LG enV3 for $129.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. LG enV TOUCH will be available for $149.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. LG Glance will be available for $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(EDITOR'S NOTE: Media can access high-resolution images of LG enV3, LG enV TOUCH and LG Glance in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 86.6 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 86,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About LG Electronics, Inc. LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 84,000 people working in 115 operations including 84 subsidiaries around the world. With 2008 global sales of USD44.7 billion, LG is comprised of five business units Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Business Solutions. LG is the world's leading producer of flat panel TVs, audio and video products, mobile handsets, air conditioners and washing machines. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula One. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit www.lge.com.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a leading global mobile communication and information company. LG creates handsets that provide an optimized mobile experience to customers around the world with its cutting-edge technology and innovative handset design capabilities. Increasingly, LG is pursuing convergence technology and mobile computing products. LG will continue to take leadership in the mobile communication environment with stylish designs and smart technology. For more information, please visit www.lgmobilephones.com.####