BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless offers devices that with the addition of the right application can make a small business go from connected to efficiently managed.
Rugged Wireless Phones
- Motorola Adventure™ V750 is ready for anything, indoors or out. Customers can subscribe to Verizon Wireless Push to Talk and VZ Navigator(SM) to turn this rugged handset into a tool that gives them quick dispatch capability along with turn-by-turn navigation.
- Verizon Wireless G’zOne Boulder™ is built to military specifications to survive extreme shock, water and dust environments. Push to Talk gives you quick access to complete tasks efficiently.
Resources and Applications
- Miles to Go provides small businesses a convenient way to track their car’s mileage and oil changes, and estimates the yearly mileage, vehicle recalls and alerts. Employers can keep track and maintain their company vehicles.
- Time Card enables employees to clock in/clock out; indicate they are on a break; and choose their current job from a list of tasks, job numbers or customer names.
- Field Force Manager is a location-based mobile resource management tool that provides businesses with the ability to locate, monitor and communicate with their mobile field workers. With Field Force Manager, business managers get valuable insight into their mobile resources so they can get the right people to the right jobs, increase customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
With the combination of rugged phones and resourceful applications, employers have the tools to make their wireless phones more productive.
All three applications can be downloaded over the air to both wireless phones. The Motorola Adventure V750 and the Verizon Wireless G’zOne Boulder are $129.99 and $149.99 respectively after a $50.00 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers receive rebates in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Both are available online at www.verizonwireless.com, by calling 1-800-2 JOIN IN or at any Verizon Wireless Communications Store.
Customers can subscribe to unlimited Push to Talk for $5.00 per month. VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 per month or $2.99 for daily access. Miles to Go and Time Card are available for monthly subscriptions of $2.99 and $10.49 respectively, and can be downloaded through the Media Center/Get It Now® on Verizon Wireless phones. Business customers can select from three different packages of Field Force Manager starting at $15.00 per month. Business customers interested in Field Force Manager should contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representative or call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ to order. Alternatively, business customers can go to www.verizonwireless.com/fieldforcemanager. Airtime, data usage and messaging fees may apply during download and use of the application. Unlimited Mobile Web usage is included with a $15.00 monthly V CAST VPak subscription, which also includes access to V CAST Video, V CAST Music and Media Center/Get It Now applications.
For more information about products and services from Verizon Wireless, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 86.6 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 86,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.