BEAVERTON, OR — Verizon Wireless has now opened its newest “Evolution” Communications Store in Jantzen Beach, OR, the company’s fourth in the state. The store, located at 12229 N. Center Avenue integrates a number of innovative systems and operational enhancements to streamline the sales process and increase customer satisfaction.
Visitors to the store’s Grand Opening on Saturday August 8th from 10 AM to 4 PM can enter to win a Dew Tour Prize Pack including the BMX bicycle used by Daniel Dhers, winner of 8 of the last 9 Dew Tour events, plus tickets to all four days of the upcoming Dew Tour in Portland and a meet and greet with Daniel Dhers.
Verizon Wireless’ newest Communications Store is one of 830 company-owned and -operated stores nationwide that will feature Verizon Wireless’ Evolution design by year-end. The store features:
- Automated greeter kiosks where customers can check in and list their wireless needs so representatives can quickly assist them, allowing them to browse the store if there’s a wait, without losing their place in line.
- A dedicated demo zone that allows customers to explore, experiment and learn using interactive touch-screen work stations or be guided by knowledgeable sales staff.
- A broad range of Verizon Wireless products and services that are on display. Unlike most other wireless retailers, this includes more than 70 working phones, smartphones, PC cards and other wireless devices that customers can examine and use to make live test calls.
- Expert sales, customer service and technical support representatives who are available and dedicated to providing the best customer experience in wireless.
- The company’s innovative and unique sales software system: SHOPP (Streamlined Hybrid Order Processing Path), which was developed exclusively by Verizon Wireless to speed the sales process.
“This new store puts customer in the driver’s seat and allows them to experience our innovative products and services first hand,” Verizon Wireless Pacific Northwest Region President Kelley Kurtzman said. “Consumer demand for our wireless service continues to grow in Portland/Vancouver and this new store reflects our ongoing commitment to make the best shopping experience in wireless even better.”
The Verizon Wireless Communications Store in Jantzen Beach follows other Evolution stores in Eugene, Medford and Portland’s Cascade Station. The store phone number is 503-289-1289.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com.
Editor’s Note: Broadcast-quality video and high resolution images of Verizon Wireless’ Evolution Store design are available in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 87.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 87,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.