ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL — To better serve its customers in Arlington Heights, Verizon Wireless has opened a new, greatly expanded, state-of-the-art location at 375 E. Palatine Road. This Verizon Wireless store offers consumers a more high-tech, hands-on experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
“Wireless technology is ever evolving and consumers are more in-tune with the industry than ever before,” said Fox. “This new location and creative store design puts customers in the driver’s seat and enables them to experience our latest technology firsthand—a shopping experience currently not offered by any other wireless provider.”
About the New Communications Store The 4,050-square-foot store showcases a highly interactive retail concept, and its design integrates a number of systems and operational enhancements devised to streamline the sales process and increase customer satisfaction. Among the new store’s features are:
- Oversized high-definition plasma screens showcasing the latest wireless multimedia applications such as V CAST and Get It Now®.
- A bright, open Demo Bar where customer interaction is guided by a product-savvy sales staff, and where customers can get a sense of the look and feel of a broad range of equipment and services.
- More than 75 working models of handsets, air cards and other devices for customers to handle and test.
- A Greeter Kiosk that enables customers to check in electronically before browsing the store and then talk with a representative who will already have their account background and reason for visiting the store keyed up on the customer-service computer.
- A Bill Payment Kiosk that enables customers to pay their bills quickly and easily using checks, cash or credit/debit cards.
- Customer Service and Technical Support departments that make it easy for customers to get account information and service and address technical issues from the trained in-store staff.
The Verizon Wireless Communications Store in Arlington Heights is open Monday through Saturday 9 a.m.-8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. The store’s phone number is 847-253-0329.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving 89 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 85,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.