CLEVELAND, OH — Verizon Wireless is offering free personal digital assistant (PDA) and smartphone workshops over the next two weeks at eight locations in the Cleveland area.
The workshops will be offered at the following Verizon Wireless Communications Stores:
- 4830 Ridge Road, Brooklyn; Wednesday, March 24, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 5945 Mayfield Road, Mayfield Heights; Thursday, March 25, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 27460 Chagrin Blvd., Orange Village; Thursday, March 25, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 9710 Mentor Avenue, Mentor; Thursday, March 25, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 6440 SOM Center Road, Solon; Thursday, March 25, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 17290 Royalton Road, Strongsville; Saturday, March 27, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 2020 Lincoln Way East, Massillon; Saturday, March 27, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- 6901 Rockside Road, Independence; Saturday, April 3, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Reservations are required by registering online at www.verizonwireless.com/wirelessworkshops. Seating is limited.
The classes are geared to help customers get the most out of their advanced wireless devices by learning about exclusive functions and features, including touch screens, text messaging, Internet browsing, using email and the camera, changing ringtones, pairing Bluetooth® devices and setting up the speed dial and address book synchronization functions.
The free, in-store classes are open to Verizon Wireless customers. Individuals who do not yet have one of these advanced wireless devices but would like to learn more are welcome to attend.
Additionally, Verizon Wireless has launched online, interactive tutorials for its PDAs and smartphones as well as other select products and services. The free learning center makes it easier and faster for customers to get the most out of their devices and services by learning the functions and features—on their own schedule. Log in for online tutorials anytime by visiting http://learning.verizonwireless.com/learning.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 91 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.