BASKING RIDGE, NJ — The reach and reliability of Verizon Wireless’ 3G network plus the power of the Android™ platform and the usability of HTC Sense™ equals an incredible experience for Verizon Wireless customers.
The 3G advantage of Verizon Wireless’ largest and most reliable wireless network provides customers with the speed and coverage they need to enjoy the incredible features of DROID Incredible by HTC.
- Rapid Uploads to Social Media Sites – DROID Incredible by HTC gives customers one unified update for Flickr, Facebook® and Twitter.
- Text, Picture and Video Messaging – Customers can share the crisp, detailed images they take with DROID Incredible by HTC’s 8.0 megapixel camera with friends and family.
- Download and Use Cool Apps – DROID Incredible by HTC gives customers access to Android Market™, which currently offers tens of thousands of applications, including exclusive apps from Verizon Wireless such as NFL Mobile and Skype mobile™.
- Browse the Web with Fast Download Times – Customers can keep up with news, sports, stock quotes, Hollywood gossip and more at faster speeds.
- Play Music, Games and Videos – With the 3G advantage, customers can more swiftly download and play music favorites from top 40 to classical, stream must-see videos and play exciting games.
Learn more about DROID Incredible by HTC, including pricing and availability, at http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/article/2010/04/pr2010-04-28d.html.
About Verizon Wireless’ 3G Network Verizon Wireless has the largest and most reliable 3G network coverage area in the United States. See Verizon Wireless’ 3G coverage for yourself; view a map of Verizon Wireless’ 3G coverage compared with competitors’ 3G coverage here.
Verizon Wireless invests more in its network than any other wireless service provider in the United States. Verizon Wireless has invested more than $59 billion since it was formed – $5.7 billion on average every year – to increase the coverage and capacity of its national network and to add new services. In each of the last four years, Verizon Wireless invested $6.5 billion or more to increase the wireless voice and data coverage of its national network and to add new 3G services such as Mobile Broadband and V CAST.
Visit www.verizonwireless.com for more information.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving nearly 93 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 81,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.