BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless today announced the HP® Pavilion dm1-2010nr notebook, is available online today on the nation’s largest and most reliable 3G network. The global capable HP Pavilion supports built-in 3G Mobile Broadband and comes with a pre-installed SIM card, making it easy for customers to stay connected in more than 200 countries.
The HP Pavilion dm1 notebook is powered by an AMD Athlon™ II Neo K325 dual-core processor and delivers great multi-tasking performance with superb graphics capabilities. This lightweight PC also packs a large storage capacity with the included 320 GB hard drive and added online storage with HP Cloud Drive (Internet access required). The included 6-cell battery offers up to five hours of battery life, making on-the-go computing easier than ever.
Additional features and specifications of the HP Pavilion dm1-2010nr notebook:
- HP Imprint finish with a woven design in champagne
- Operating system: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 System Memory with one accessible memory slot
- Video Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4225 Graphics
- HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Display: 11.6 inch diagonal high-definition LED BrightView Display (1366 x 768)
- Altec Lansing Speakers
- Dimensions: 11.4 inches (l) x 8.03 inches (d) x 0.78-1.20 inches (h)
- Weight: 3.24 pounds
Pricing and availability:
- The HP Pavilion dm1-2010nr notebook is available online today at www.verizonwireless.com for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a Mobile Broadband plan. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. With HP Cloud Drive, there is a 30-day trial for 100 GB of storage. After 30 days there is a fee associated with the service depending on storage needs or 2 GB of storage for free.
Mobile Broadband pricing:
- Customers can select from various price plans to connect to Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Broadband network, which also gives them access to thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots at no additional charge and allows them to move easily from the nation’s most reliable 3G wireless network to those hotspots:
- $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB overage
- $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB overage
- Prepaid Mobile Broadband plans are also available:
- $15 for 100 MB (one day of use)
- $30 for 300 MB (one week of use)
- $50 for 1 GB (30 days of use)
- $80 for 5 GB (30 days of use)
- Customers traveling abroad can sign up for one of the following plans:
- $129.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 100 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
- $219.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 200 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
- GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 92 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 79,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.