ROSEVILLE, MI — Verizon Wireless has opened a new, state-of-the-art “evolution” Communications Store in Roseville at 29024 Gratiot Avenue, making it the company’s fifth location in Macomb County and 28th in southeastern Michigan.
The new 2,895-square-foot store incorporates an interactive retail design inviting consumers and small businesses to experience wireless voice, data, music and video services in a sleek, full-service environment. Features of the new store include:
- A check-in kiosk inviting customers to sign in on arrival and stay informed via monitors that track their place in the queue for service.
- A bill payment kiosk that enables customers to pay their bills quickly and easily.
- Roomy and easy-to-locate Customer Service and Technical Support areas.
- My Verizon Express Services terminals, empowering customers to manage their own accounts, putting them in control and saving them valuable time.
Wireless customers in and around Roseville can sample a wide array of fully-activated new phones and devices first hand for a total wireless experience. What’s more, users can:
- Learn how to stay connected in more places with Mobile Broadband on Verizon Wireless’ blazingly fast 4G LTE network, which is available throughout metro Detroit;
- Experience the new 4G LTE smartphones including the including the Revolution™ by LG, DROID Charge by Samsung and ThunderBolt™ by HTC; and
- Try out the latest mobile tablets including the 4G LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
“Our new store in Roseville provides plenty of space for both shopping and customer service, in keeping with our commitment to deliver innovative voice and data plans, exciting new devices and services and the best possible wireless experience,” said John Granby, president, Michigan/Indiana/Kentucky Region, Verizon Wireless.
Each year, Verizon Wireless aggressively invests billions of dollars in its network to stay ahead of the growing demand for the company’s voice and data services. Verizon Wireless’ ongoing network investment now totals more than $1.6 billion in Michigan and more than $60 billion nationally since the company was formed.
The new Verizon Wireless store is open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The store’s phone number is (586) 771-5669.
For Verizon Wireless Updates on Twitter Stay in the know about Verizon Wireless news in Michigan by following @VZWmichelle on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VZWmichelle. For the latest on products, corporate initiatives and perspectives, follow @VZWnews on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VZWnews.
About Verizon Wireless in MichiganIn Michigan, Verizon Wireless has more than 2,100 employees and 65 company-owned retail locations in more than 50 cities, including Allen Park, Alpena, Alpine Township, Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Battle Creek, Bay City, Big Rapids, Brighton, Burton, Cadillac, Canton, Clinton Township, Dearborn, Detroit, East Lansing, Escanaba, Farmington Hills, Fenton, Flint, Fort Gratiot, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, Grandville, Holland, Houghton, Iron Mountain, Jackson, Kentwood, Lake Orion, Lansing, Livonia, Ludington, Marquette, Midland, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Muskegon, Northville, Novi, Okemos, Petoskey, Pontiac, Portage, Rochester Hills, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saginaw, St. Clair Shores, St. Joseph, Southfield, Taylor, Traverse City, Troy, Utica, Warren and Westland.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation’s fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 85,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.