Looking for the nearest Wireless Workshop? Want to take part in an online workshop to learn more about your new smartphone or tablet?
Help is just a click away.
Customers can log on to My Verizon to learn more about free classes, both in-store and online, to help them get more out of their smartphones and tablets. Once logged on, customers will see a personalized list of four nearby workshops as well as a lineup of the latest online workshops.
At workshops, attendees learn:
- Basic device functions
- How to customize devices
- How to use features unique to their devices
- How to download apps and track usage
So, what are customers saying about Verizon Wireless Workshops?
- “I specifically wanted to learn how to use the camera this weekend, because I’m going to see my grandchildren. So, I did that and even learned how to go to the gallery and delete the ones that are so bad!” – Brenda in Alvin, Texas
- The workshop was extremely helpful and the Verizon team was very patient, professional, kind and handled questions very well.” – Maryanne in Marina del Rey, Calif.
- “Providing these classes is outstanding and absolutely necessary. It’s really nice that Verizon has gone a step beyond in what they needed to do to help customers.” – Carole in Los Angeles
The lineup of online and in-store workshops is routinely updated and expanded to include the newest devices such as the DROID RAZR™ by Motorola, Galaxy™ Nexus™ by Samsung, Spectrum™ by LG, and DROID 4 by Motorola. If the next online workshop doesn’t work for your schedule, don’t fret; new sessions are just around the corner.
So, in addition to paying a bill, adding a line, or checking usage on My Verizon, customers can now also learn about available workshops and register to attend one at their nearest store.