Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet: Exclusive, Entertaining and Energized by 4G LTE
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
What is the full tablet experience? It goes beyond the device itself. It’s about daily apps and entertainment, lifestyle accessories, protection from some of life’s mishaps, and a reliable network all working together.
Enter the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet with 4G LTE, a Verizon Wireless exclusive that gives users a full tablet experience and weighs less than a pound. Picture a 10.1-inch full HD display paired with 4G LTE to download a movie from Sony’s Video Unlimited and watch while keeping a full battery on a magnetic charging dock with speakers. Some snacks and a drink complete the mobile movie experience. And because the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet is waterproof, users don’t have to worry about accidentally spilling a drink.
Having a reliable 4G LTE network built-in is key for a mobile lifestyle, especially for entertainment. Social media and video streaming apps are just icons on a screen without a network. And being XLTE Ready means faster peak download speeds and greater network capacity in cities coast to coast for Xperia Z2 Tablet users.
The Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet comes with a variety of entertainment at no additional cost, including:
- 90 days of free music streaming through Music Unlimited
- 6 preselected blockbuster movies to download and own from Video Unlimited
- And an exclusive early access pass to “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” when it becomes available for digital download
For gamers, the PlayStation®App extends the console experience to a second screen. The app allows users to access the PlayStation®Store to buy games, push them to the console and challenge fellow gamers.
Accessories add a personal touch to tablets and help better fit a user’s lifestyle and needs, such as:
- Sony X3 Bluetooth Speaker – Xperia Z2 Tablet owners become the DJ at the party by easily pairing and connecting devices to the speaker with NFC one-touch connectivity
- Sony SmartWatch 2 Pro – This wearable technology in the form of a watch expands the mobile lifestyle so users can have smartphone features such as email, Facebook, Twitter and more on their wrists
- Style Cover Stand – Consumers enjoy the added convenience of standing the tablet up, making it easy to view and type
The Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet will be available for preorder online starting tomorrow for $599.99, and for a limited time, it will be available for $499.99 with a new two-year activation. As a preorder promotion, customers who preorder the Xperia Z2 Tablet will receive a Sony Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDRNC31EM at no additional cost, while supplies last. The tablet will be available for purchase online and in Verizon Wireless stores starting July 17.