If you think you missed something that happened around or inside Verizon this week, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s Up To Speed Week in Review.
The first to 5G. The first end-to-end call with a smartphone-like test device on a commercial 5G Network. The first multi-gigabit throughput over 5G NR using mm Wave spectrum. The list goes on and on when it comes to Verizon making history. We’ve got a recap of all the excitement including everything we showcased from our booth at Mobile World Congress Americas. And all eyes are on Hurricane Florence as it impacts the Carolinas, Virginia and Georgia.
Plus, so much more:
- Hans Vestberg on CNBC
- Diego Scotti introduces our new 5G videos
- Apple releases its latest line of devices
- Hack Day Winners announced
- Verizon makes a $1 million donation to American Red Cross
- The VtoV employee relief fund is prepared to help those in need. Donate today.
The best place way to start your week (or end it) is Up To Speed.