How to Use and Earn Verizon Smart Rewards
Verizon's customer-loyalty program lets you earn points toward gift cards as well as discounts toward dining, hotels, cruises, car rentals and more.
Verizon Smart Rewards gives you access to savings on products, dining and travel.
By registering, you'll immediately get 10,000 points, not to mention extra points for every year you've been a loyal Verizon Wireless customer.
What can points be used for?
You can use your points to save on a new pair of sneakers from Lacoste or a pair of headphones from SMS Audio, for example. Or you can pick up a gift card to Bath & Body Works. And if travel is your thing, you can use your Smart Rewards to save on hotel rooms, cruises, car rentals and more. Your options include:
- Gift cards for retailers
- Up to 40 percent off brand-name merchandise
- Local deals on dining and entertainment with discounts of up to 50 percent off
- Up to 40 percent off travel worldwide, including hotels, cruises, car rentals and more
- Daily deals with up to 80 percent savings on electronics, gift cards and more
- Use your points to bid on items you want for the chance of getting a great deal
- Enter the daily sweepstakes by logging in or using points for a chance to become one of more than 300 winners
How to earn more
Earn Smart Rewards points in a number of ways:
- Paying your bill online
- Opting for paperless billing
- Setting up AutoPay with your checking account
- Purchasing accessories from Verizon or online
- Upgrading your basic phone to a smartphone
- Attending an in-store workshop
How to sign up
To register for Verizon Smart Rewards, simply visit verizonwireless.com/rewards and click Register Now or sign into My Verizon to see if you're eligible. If you are, you'll see the points you've already earned in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part of the registration process involves reading the terms and conditions, including agreeing to participate in Verizon Selects. With Verizon Selects, marketing messages you receive from Verizon and other select companies are personalized. You can also opt out of Verizon Selects at any time while continuing to participate in Verizon Smart Rewards.
You'll earn 2,500 points for enrolling in Verizon Selects, too, plus 500 points each month for each line participating.
The above content is provided for information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Verizon is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use of or reliance on the above content.