Proven Online Branding Strategies that You Can Deploy Right Away
You have a new business, an old business, a new idea and old idea, a new webpage, a microsite, a new website or any of the above and you have the burning need to get online visibility now, not later. So what can you do? What can you do without the assistance of a big team or an online marketing or online branding agency? You may be strapped for time, money, resources or all – I have seen it all – and need help badly. As someone who has been helping individuals and companies drive online brand awareness for 15 years, I want to share my top 3 strategy ideas for online branding. Take notes, use these now and certainly feel free to comment here on this post on how it went or where you might be stuck further so I can give you more tips in my next post concerning this subject of Online Branding.
Online Branding Strategy #1: Get Your Content Assets In Order
The best way to ensure online branding success is to see what you have in stock or what you may have already have out there on the Internet and in Social Media. Before you start pushing to get branded online, make sure you have a clear idea of how you are currently branded, what you have already produced and what you plan to produce. Looking at what you have will also get you to start thinking about how you want that brand to really look like and what perception you want to drive online. In today’s world of Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization, quality content that engages your audience around a well-thought out market position is the key to success.
Online Branding Strategy #2: Watch this Video and Get Your LinkedIn Profile In Order
If you are looking to transition your career and reach your target employer , are a sales professional or business owner looking to develop a relationship with a prospect or are a marketer seeking to engage a B2B audience, you need to use LinkedIn appropriately. LinkedIn, as the #1 B2B Social Networking platform, has over 325+ business members in over 200 countries. It is the place online where a professional or creative can develop and deliver an online personal brand to drive awareness and business. I will share the insides of Personal Branding on LinkedIn from a LinkedIn keynote I did for SES a few years back. Please watch , take notes and comment on your personal branding success:
Online Branding Strategy #3: Get Your SEO Strategy In Order
As mentioned previously, effective Content Marketing and SEO are crucial for Online Branding success. One thing you can do now is work on getting your SEO Strategy in order. Take a review of the following items to start:
- What is the core service or product of my company? Where do I drive the most revenue? Where do I have the most expertise?
- What areas of thought-leadership do I have and what I can comment on, write on, speak on with total confidence?
- Where do I do business? Where are my customers now? Where are they coming from? Where am I expanding my business?
- Who are my top competitors? How are they using Search Marketing? Who is winning in SEO?
- Does the content my website , blog and social media profiles support my SEO strategy?
You now have the Online Branding Strategies to Help You Right Away
So start to take stock of your content assets, get your LinkedIn profile and prescence working for your personal brand online and get your SEO strategy in order.
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: Online Branding Strategies You Can Use Right Now
More Sales & Marketing articles from Business 2 Community:
- 13 Essential Content Marketing Tips To Convert Website Traffic Into Sales
- Increase Your Conversion Rate By Making Customers Believe In You
- The Difference Between Content Marketing and Content Selling (and Why It Matters)
- 9 Marketing Un-Predictions for 2015
- 7 Simple Tips to Increase Content Shareability in 2015