- Contract Number: DIR-TELE-CTSA-015
- Contract Term End Date: February 2, 2026
- Contract Exp Date: February 2, 2030
- IP Toll Free (IP Contact Center)
- DDoS Shield (available with IP Contact Center)
- Virtual Network Services (VNS) Session Border Controller as a Service (SBCaaS)
- Webex Calling (Verizon Plan)
- Virtual Contact Center
- Unified Customer Experience (Digital CX)
- Dedicated Internet
- Private IP/MPLS
- VSAT (Private IP Satellite)
- Dedicated E-Line
- Switched E-Line
- WAVE Services
- Virtual Network Services (VNS), which include:
- SD-WAN (VIPTELA)
- Wide Area Network (WAN Optimization) Riverbed
Instructions for obtaining quotes and placing purchase orders
For Contract DIR-TELE-CTSA-015 quotes, Customer can contact Verizon via email at: SOTX-TEXAN-SUPPORT@verizon.com.
For Data Services:
- When Customer is ready to place an order, Customer will contact DIR Telecommunications at 877-472-4848, option 4 or send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DIR will then place the order with the Vendor. DIR will invoice the Customer and will pay the Vendor.
For Voice Services:
- When Customer is ready to place an order, Customer will generate a purchase order, made payable to Verizon Business Network Services, LLC. PO must reference Contract Number DIR-TELE-CTSA-015 and be emailed to the Sales Account Team or SOTX-TEXAN-SUPPORT@verizon.com.
- Contract Number: DIR-CPO-4801
- Contract Term End Date: June 3, 2024
- Contract Exp Date: June 3, 2027
Visit contract site for DIR-CPO-4801
Download the DIR-CPO-4801 contract
View additional contract documents:
- Appendix A - Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B - HUB Subcontracting Plan
- Appendix D - Service Agreement
- RFO DIR-CPO-TMP-551
Cabling Services-per pull
- Cat 5e
- Cat 6
- Cat 7
- Fiber Optic
- Cabling Technical Support
- Systems Design
- Fiber Splicing and Testing
Please see the Sample Service Agreement
For Contract DIR-CPO-4801 quotes and orders, customers can contact:
For Product Warranty and Return Info, please contact:
The service and product warranty policy is 12 months and begins upon acceptance as defined in the individual customer service agreements.
- Contract Number: DIR-TELE-CTSA-003
- Contract Term End Date: 11/05/25
Visit the contract site for DIR-TELE-CTSA-003
Contract is provided through the Telecom Contract Program.
Pricing for DIR-TELE-CTSA-003
Services Terms and Conditions
Wireless Voice and Data Products & Services
- Cell phones
- Mobile Hotspots
All of these devices are equipped to operate on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network that continues to be recognized as the best, most-reliable wireless network in the USA.
Our wireless network can also support many emerging technologies that provide tremendous benefits to our government customers and their employees including:
- Business continuity
- Employee safety
- Video surveillance
- Process/workforce automation
Instructions for quotes:
To obtain a quote please submit an email to State of Texas Quotes.
Within the email please provide the following information:
- Quote Request - Agency Name
- Agency Name
- Point of Contact
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Equipment Type
- Rate Plans
- Upgrade or New Line of service
- The quantity of lines requested
Contract Admin reviews quote request and generates the quote. Sales Rep will contact the agency and deliver the quote.
How to place POs:
Submit an email requesting a quote to State of Texas Quotes per the guidelines stated above.
A Verizon Wireless Government Sales Representative will contact the client and obtain the required forms along with the PO so that an order can be placed.
The required forms to be completed are:
- State of Texas Account Profile Document
- Tax Exempt Certificate
- Signed Purchase Order or Texas Agency Agreement—PO must include the statement, "Purchases in accordance with State of Texas DIR Contract No. DIR-TELE-CTSA-003"
Order fulfillers: Verizon Wireless Business Support Team
Verizon Wireless is not an equipment manufacturer and does not provide product warranties. Many of the products we sell include the manufacturer’s standard warranties.
For more information on those warranties, please contact the equipment manufacturer, your local account manager or the Verizon Wireless contact for the State of Texas contract.
Voice and Data contacts
For product and pricing info:
Request a call from a specialist
Government Customer Service:
Email us for dispute resolutions
Contract Program Manager:
© Verizon 2023